Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Cost: From £175.00 + VAT
Who is this course for?
This workshop is aimed at practicing electricians who require hands on, step by step electrical inspection and testing training without the pressure of exams.
Is this the right course for me?
We recognise that due to working practice, many electricians have limited opportunity to routinely carry out inspection and testing operations. If this sounds like you, it may only be a case of refreshing the skills and knowledge that you already possess. If you want a hands on workshop that will boost your confidence, and the opportunity to speak to industry experts, then this is the course for you.
What are the benefits?
Benefits For You
- Refresh your skills without the stress of an exam
- Improve your employability
- Increase your chances of promotion, prepare yourself for that next job
- Prepare for accredited courses in Inspection & Testing, City & Guilds 2391 or EAL 2625
Benefits For Your Organisation
- Reduce the need to rely on a few employees to inspect & test
- Provide a more valuable customer service for your clients
- Maintain your eligibility for local and public authority tender lists
- Impress your customers
- Completion of Inspection and Testing documentation including; Initial Verification, Periodic Inspection and testing and Minor Electrical Installation works certificate
- Safe isolation procedures
- Continuity of protective conductors, including main and supplementary bonding
- Continuity of ring final circuit conductors
- Insulation Resistance
- Earth fault loop impedance
- Prospective fault current
- Operation and functional testing of RCDs
- Practical session
- Discussion, question and answer session
All Course Times are: 09.00am -16.00pm.
To book a course, Please call us on: 01656 744572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org