Course Duration – 1 week (Monday to Friday)
Course Cost – £570 + VAT
This course is intended for qualified Electrical operatives who wish to be able to inspect, test, certify and commission electrical work.
These two courses have been combined into one package, allowing learners to gain two qualifications from one course programme. The package has been designed for anyone wanting to carry out Initial Periodic Inspection and Testing of electrical installations.
For the 4337/2394
• Applicable statutory and non-statutory documents
• Safe systems of working
• Initial Verification including Inspection, Testing and Certification
For the 4338/2395
As above, plus:
• Purpose and frequency of Periodic Inspection
• Periodic Inspection criteria
• Completion of Electrical Installation Condition Report including Defect Codes
Open book multiple choice with advanced questions ( 2 half days – Guidance Note 3)
Practical examination (2 half days)
Written Exams sat over 2 evenings * City & Guilds
SWET will deliver this course over a 5 day period to ensure delivery of all aspects of the training and to allow time for both practical and theory training to be delivered at a comprehensive level.
17th Edition IEE Regulations BS7671:2008(2015) Yellow Book
Guidance Note 3
*These can be purchased at the centre, please ring ahead as we may not have any in stock on the day*