£495.00 + VAT
It is aimed at practicing electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since qualifying or who require some update of training before going on to other qualifications.
SWET will deliver this course over a 4 day period to ensure delivery of all aspects of the training and to allow time for both practical and theory training to be delivered at a comprehensive level.
During the course candidates learn how to carry out inspection and testing using various training rigs simulating real electrical installations and are then given the opportunity to perform the inspection, testing and verification on an individual basis.
• Preparation for initial inspection and testing
• Electrical Inspection
• Electrical Testing
The above consist of both practical and theoretical electrical training to ensure that all underpinning knowledge requirements are supported by frequent practical activities.
Assessment will be by:
- A multiple choice online test covering the underpinning knowledge relating to the inspection, testing and initial verification of electrical installations, as required by BS7671:2018
- A practical test covering the range of inspections, tests, verification and recording of information and results for a new electrical installation, as required by BS7671:2018
Upon successful completion of this Electrical course, assessments and exams; candidates will be awarded a City & Guilds or EAL certificate.
• Guidance Note 3: Inspection and Testing
• IEE On-site Guide; BS7671:2018 IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition (Spiral-bound) ISBN-13: 978-0863418549
South Wales Electrical Training, Pyle, Bridgend, CF33 6BJ
Tea, Coffee and Sandwiches provided throughout the duration of the course.