18th Edition IET Regulations
City & Guilds 2382-18 / EAL
3 Days (Including Exam)
Who should attend
This course is ideal for those working in the electrical industry. Every electrician needs to be up to date with the latest 18th Edition Wiring Regulations. There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
This is a classroom based course. It is designed to bring you up to speed
with the latest BS7671:2018. We will explore in detail how to use BS7671:2018, we will advise on preparation for the 2-hour online Exam (open book).
There are 8 units that make up the 18th Edition course relating:
- Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Part 2 – Definitions
- Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
- Part 4 – Protection for safety
- Part 5 – Selection and erection of equipment
- Part 6 – Inspection and testing
- Part 7 – Special installations or locations
- Part 8 – Appendices
It is intended to ensure that on completion of this course, individuals are conversant with the format, content and the application of the requirements for Electrical installations BS7671:2018
South Wales Electrical Training – Village Farm Industrial Est – Pyle – CF33 6BJ
Lunch is provided along with refreshments throughout the day.